- Stowable ski tow pylon & 2 folding jump seats integrated into aft fishing deck
- NEW Attwood Centric X driver, passenger, fishing, & bike seats w/shock-dampening core
- Aggressive Deep V performance hull w/lifting strakes designed for a smooth ride on big water
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700-series tackle boxes
- 26-gal. (98 L) aft Guardian™ livewell & 5.5-gal. (20.8 L) bow baitwell
- 3-level, lockable center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8'
- Dual consoles w/flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK2-5 fishfinder, easy-to-read instrumentation, port glovebox & space to mount extra electronics
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/Vortex hubs, swing-away tongue & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
The NITRO® ZV19 Sport is an overbuilt big water fish and ski machine with a maximum 225HP capacity. Two folding jump seats integrated into aft fishing deck and a stowable ski tow pylon provide fun for all. And the deep, comfortable interior keeps diehard anglers secure in rough weather and families safe when cruising.
The aggressive Deep V hull slices through the chop on big lakes with smooth agility, and its wide beam provides plenty of stability for six. It also sports a raft of fishing features that will please the pike, muskie, bass or walleye angler, and ample storage throughout that holds all the gear you need.
Specs & Layout
|Average dry weight||2300 lbs.||Max. recommended HP||225 HP|
|Average package weight||4500 lbs.||Fuel capacity||45 gal.|
|Package height||7'2"||Max. person capacity||6 persons|
|Package width||8'6"||Max. person weight||1050 lbs.|
|Towing length||26'7"||Max. person, motor & gear weight||2000 lbs.|
|Storage length||22'7"||Interior depth||25.5"|