- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Diamond Coat™ powder coating on logs, railings & Bimini hardware
- Rail-Lock™ rail system for snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- 3 performance pontoon logs w/lifting strakes
- 11' (3.35 m) powered Bimini top w/LED lights & storage pockets
- Port & starboard bow couches w/Stow More™ seat storage system, lockable compartments & port pop-up changing curtain
- Lighted in-floor storage w/automatic bilge pump
- Raised helm w/Lowrance® HDS Carbon 7 depthfinder/chartplotter, tilt hydraulic steering & reclining, swiveling captain’s chair
- In-console stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input & dash remote
- Reclining, swiveling co-captain’s chair w/fence-mounted drink holder
- Port & starboard aft couches w/Stow More seat storage system
- Full-width swim platform w/fold-down ladder & removable ski tow pylon
Time with those who matter most, whether that be friends or family, is always better spent in comfort with plenty of conveniences at hand. And that’s just what the REGENCY® 250 LE3 offers.
At 27’ 5” overall and 8’ 6” wide, this model provides space inside for all your guests (14 total) to relax in comfort on the four plush couches, which feature a new supportive suspension system, or the deluxe captains’ chairs. Every couch features our Stow More™ seat storage system with compartments under the cushion and in the backrest. Dual bow compartments are also lockable to protect your valuables while you go ashore.
In addition to comfort, the 253 LE3 presents sleek styling with Diamond Coat™ powder coating on the logs and railings. It’s subtle luxury your guests will appreciate the entire outing.
The 254 LE3 presents a unique, refined look with graceful curves, lustrous powder-coated railings and logs and vibrant fencing.
More than just stylish, the 254 LE3 features carefully crafted details and creature comforts throughout to ensure years of exciting and relaxing get-togethers.
Slip off the snapless mooring cover when you're ready to set out on your excursion. And at the end of the day, it's easy to re-install it to protect the entire interior (and bow) in the slip, on the road and at home.
Whether navigating a busy marina or keeping a watchful eye on those in the water while tucked in a quiet cove, the rear-facing camera features a console-mounted display for easy, at-a-glance viewing.
The deluxe port chair invites you to sit back and enjoy the feel of the wind in your hair through a spirited cruise, or lean it back with the sun on your face as you relax away the day.
Three 26" (66.04 cm) performance logs with lifting strakes meld perfectly with the 350-horsepower rating for optimal performance during leisurely or spirited cruises.
Specs & Layout
|Max. person weight||1950 lbs.||Length||27' 5''|
|Max. person, motor & gear weight||3000 lbs.||Deck length||25' 1.5''|
|Interior depth||29.5"||Deck width||8' 6''|
|Average dry weight||3637 lbs.||Max. recommended HP||350 HP|
|Average package weight||6140 lbs.||Fuel capacity||52 gal.|
|Package height||8' 8''||Pontoon log length||25' 4''|
|Package width||8' 6''||Pontoon log diameter||26"|
|Towing length||35' 5''||Max. person capacity||14 persons|
|Storage length||35' 5''|